At Johanssen & co we can assist you with your personal injuries claim.  The term ‘personal injury’ refers to physical or psychological harm or injury.  Your injury may entitle you to claim monetary compensation or ‘damages’. 

Our lawyers specialize in personal injuries as a result of negligence and motor vehicle accident claims. 

To make out a personal injuries negligence claim you need to establish that a duty of care was owed to you.  Once a duty of care has been established we work through the events with you to determine when and how that duty of care was breached and if your injury is a consequence of that breach.  Our legal team can advise you on the legal basis of your claim, who to make your claim against, the appropriate jurisdiction, time limitations and the prospects of your success.

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident you will  be dealing with the Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA).  ICWA manages all personal and fatal injury claims that are the result of motor vehicle accidents in Western Australia.  We can assist you in making a claim to ICWA, negotiating a settlement with ICWA, and making court applications where your injuries are the result of someone else’s negligence.